Start the morning off right. There will be photos posted soon, too, I promise :
1. What is your occupation? Unemployed. Hopefully I’ll be an environmental consultant soon. I also occupy my time with free-lance sewing and alterations
2. What color are your socks right now? None at the moment
3. What are you listening to right now? My good friend Rick’s first reenacting caravan CD “Waterloo”
4. What was the last thing that you ate? hmm...some pita and hummus at the hafla
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Not well, but I could make it work.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? hmm..Suzanne. Last night.
7. How old are you today? 27
8. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football (specifically the Aggies! Whoop!)
9. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yup. I went strawberry blonde once. Nobody noticed…I’m going with auburn and blonde here in another day or two.
10. Favorite food? Tex-mex. Not that I can get any here in NC.
11. What was the last movie you watched? hmm…I put Hitch in a couple days ago for something to listen to.
12. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. So many possibilities.
13. How do you vent anger? Bitching to an un-interested party. Plotting revenge.
14. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie dolls and legos.
15. What is your favorite season? Summer. The days are warm, long, and lazy.
16. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries.
17. Who is the most likely to respond? Trent, perhaps?
18. Who is least likely to respond? Faraday
19. What is on the bottom of your closet? Oh lord…Shoes. Some scrapbooking stuff. An obscene amount of fabric. And a slightly less obscene amount of yarn. You can't see the floor.
20. What did you do last night? Performed in public with a bare tummy. Did pretty well, too.
21. Favorite smells? Freshly cut grass. Fresh vegetables. Apple pie. Lavender.
22. What inspires you? For artistic endeavors, history (specifically the clothing) For everything else, the quote “Either you think you can, or you think you can’t. Either way, you’re right.”
23. What are you most afraid of? Roaches.
24. Plain cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Could I have spicy and cheese together?
25. What celebrity would you most like to meet? Edward Lorenz, but he died a couple months ago. (Scientist, so he’s a celebrity to me only). Colin Firth, but only on condition that “meeting” included carnal knowledge. Same’s true for Jason Isaacs.
26. If you knew you had 30 days to live, what would you do with your time? Make sure my family and friends know how much they mean to me and how much I love them. See the pyramids and the sphinx. Take lots of pictures and write lots of things down for posterity, and hide some evidence. ;)
27. All-time favorite cartoon? Alvin and the Chipmunks.
28. Favorite spiritual place to go when your soul needs renewal? The woods. barring that, a walk with good music works. Barring THAT, zoning out to some Hearts of Space can usually refresh me long enough to work through whatever it was that drained me.
29. Favorite mode of transportation? The Duck, hands down. Then again, driving my dad’s car is a hell of a lot of fun.
Leave a comment and I will:
a) Tell you why I'm friends with you.
b) Associate you with something - fandom, a song, a color, a photo, etc.
c) Tell you something I like about you.
d) Tell you a memory I have of you.
e) Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
f) Tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
g) In return, you must post this in your blog.