Friday, August 22, 2008

Are you serious?


As I write this, it's 7am. Now, if that's not bad enough, I woke up approximately 15 minutes ago....ON MY OWN....no help from an alarm clock. When did I fall asleep? Sometime around 1:15 am. So let's see...5 hours of sleep, and I'm not tired, and there were no contributions from heavy drugs. Is this what no stress feels like?





I know I've been utter crap at posting. I'm going to get better at it. Promise. As proof, I'm going to re-attempt the week-in-the-life challenge. Starting...well, today works. I tried this back in April, and the most compelling I could do was this:



So, no. Done with that. This week proves to be much more interesting. There's bellydance involved. :)

I'm also officially in the job market. Know anyone who needs a freshly minted graduate student?

No comments: